By continuing to use this website, I agree
- to abide by all the rules, regulations and ethics, written and unwritten of the All Africa Baptist Men’s Fellowship.
- that the payment card I am using is mine, or that I have the express permission/authorization to use it for, or on behalf of the owner.
- that in the event where there is a dispense error, you shall first visit your Bank to get a statement that the money is domiciled in our accounts before contacting us with a view to honouring your transaction.
- to properly read the description of each product or service being offered in our Payments page to ensure that you are purchasing the right item.
- that any desire for refund be communicated immediately to the AABMF, and a period of 7-days be given to consider your request and make refund where your request is seen to be legitimate by AABMF.
- that orders on this website shall mostly be delivered via local pickup at the programme venue, except otherwise written on this website or agreed upon by AABMF and you.
- that, where local pickup is not available, items will be delivered to you via courier service
- that you accept and are comfortable with the security provisions of this website and the payment gateways
- that the terms in this document can change without prior notification given to you.
- In the event of a dispute between AABMF and you with respect to any issue arising out of or relating to this Agreement in any manner, including but not limited to the breach thereof, resolution of which cannot be resolved amicably by AABMF and you through negotiation within thirty (30) days shall be resolved by arbitration at the Lagos Court of Arbitration (LCA) before a single arbitrator in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Cap A18, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria.
- AABMF and you shall be entitled to require the appointment of an arbitrator by the Chairperson of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK), Nigeria Branch, where both AABMF and you fail to reach an amicable decision of the arbitrator.
- The arbitration shall be held in Ibadan, Nigeria and conducted in the English language.
- The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both AABMF and you and both AABMF and you agree to be bound by it. Such decision shall be rendered within thirty (30) days of the closing of the hearing record.
- The cost of arbitration shall be borne equally by both AABMF and you.
- Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. No award of punitive damages by the arbitrator may be enforced.
This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.